Have you ever had a feeling that you can’t find anything you’re looking for in the morning before you have to rush out of the door to be stuck in the L.A. traffic?
Time is money. Why wasting time in looking for things in your bathroom? When you have a well-organized bathroom, your life somehow turns to be less hectic. You don’t the bathroom remodeling right away to enjoy your private space. By using a few tips below, you can enjoy your bathroom a lot more than just a place you’re getting ready. It’s not about the bathroom space you have, it’s about how you make the best use of the existing space. Here is 5 tips that will help you to enhance your morning experience in your bathroom before you’re out of the door!
- Organizing your make up station! Whether you’re a makeup junkie like or just too much of “stuff”, get your make up station organized is the key. If you can’t find the eye shadow color
that can enhance your clothes, it’s so annoy!
- Towel hanger is such a great helper when it comes down to the organizing your bathroom. Always try to have it close to your hands’ reach so you don’t have to drag your dripping hand or body over the bathroom before you can get your hands on the towel. Another good use for that, it’s the perfect temporary display for your next day outfit!
- Take an advantage of the under sink space. We usually leave the under sink place cluttered with unnecessary stuff. Hair dryer, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.
If we can just organize the space by sorting out our clutter and put what’s frequently used items in the front, you can gain so much storage space you can’t imagine.
- Countertop storage. There are so many counter top storage solutions these days. They are not only practical but also stylish.
You can find variety cost-efficient countertop storages from local container storage or big box item stores, such as Bed & Bath Beyond, Ikea, and much more.
- Back of your bathroom door! How about use the show hanging storage on the back of your bathroom door.
You can store your hair dryer, flat iron, curly iron, lotions and whatever it fits in.
Keep connected with our blog posts to see more tips and suggestions that will help you with your bathroom remodeling or home DIY projects in an ease.